If the Epson printer error status bothers you on your own Windows 10, we will understand 8 solutions to fix this problem too quickly. Scroll down and find out exactly what these alternatives are.
Fix 1: Troubleshoot hardware problems
Hardware problems can affect a simple method for epson printer in error state windows 10 situation. We have 4 expert tips to help you prevent hardware problems.
1. Make a proper connection between the Epson printer’s power cord and the electric board.
2. Make sure the USB cable is working and properly connected to Windows 10.
3. For an Epson wireless printer, the wireless connection must be appropriate.
4. Always print a page to verify that the device is working properly.
Fix 2: Evaluate the printer link and restart
The solution is to evaluate the appropriate printer link and then restart it. Whenever an Epson printer has been properly connected to Windows 10, there will be no physical connection problem. When you are sure that there is no problem with the link, restart the printer. This process is actually short.
1. Turn off your Epson device.
2. Check the trays for disgusting bits of paper.
3. In addition, check that the ink levels are not low.
4. Now turn on the camera.
Note for customers: If you have an Epson wireless printer, please restart your modem and device.
Fix 3: Check the Epson printer for any jammed paper
Sudden, but potential, when the Epson printer is in the Windows 10 error state, it could cause a paper jam. So, checking the printing device for jammed pieces of paper will be the right strategy. Here we have shown you how to test and clear a paper jam in your Epson printer in 8 steps.
1. Connect your Epson printer.
2. Make sure the paper has no loose paper.
3. Now remove the document roll from the device.
4. Lightly wash the paper roll with a clean cotton cloth and put it back.
5. Enter the print head of the Epson printer.
6. Move it to the left and confirm that it moves smoothly.
7. Now connect to the device and restart it.
8. Print a test page to check for jammed paper inside.
Fix 4: Update your Epson printer and Windows 10 computer
Every time you use your Windows 10 computer and Epson printer in an error state, restarting can help solve the problem. You can learn how to do this in 6 steps.
1. Interrupt all computer print jobs
2. Close Windows 10.
3. Cancel print jobs on the Epson printer and turn it off.
4. Now restart the system.
5. Additionally, power your printing apparatus.
6. Your printer will likely be out of this error state. Use it as usual.
FIx 5: Update Epson printer driver in Windows 10
Does your Windows 10 system have an updated Epson printer driver? An outdated driver can be a fantastic cause of a printer error. Fortunately, installing the latest version of this Epson printer driver on your system can help you save. While your Windows 10 program will automatically check for the latest Epson printer driver version, it’s also possible to check it manually. The measures in this regard are listed below.
1. Open the Windows “Desktop”.
2. Then right-click the item’s icon on the Windows taskbar.
3. Click here “Software Update”.
4. In the printer settings window, go to the “Tools” tab.
5. Click “Driver Update”.
Note for customers: You can update the Epson printer driver using “Epson Software Updater” instead. Press the “Start” button and you will find “Epson” or “Epson Application Group”. “Epson Software Updater” will probably be available here.
Fix 6: Reinstall Epson printer driver in Windows 10
For everyone who has an updated Epson printer driver in Windows 10, the device may still be in an error state. For this reason, you can reinstall the Epson printer driver on your system. Learn how to reinstall a printer driver when there is an Epson Windows 10 error with this particular set of tips.
1. Open “Settings” on your Windows 10 PC.
2. Tap on “Devices” and then click “Printers & Scanners”.
3. Select your Epson printer under “Printers & Scanners” and click the “Remove device” button. Then click “Yes” to confirm.
4. Now make sure your Epson printer is turned on and connected to your system.
5. Open “Settings” on your computer.
6. Click “Devices”, then select “Printers & Scanners” and tap “Add Printer or Scanner”.
7. Select “Add Device” if you can see the Epson printer in the window. The driver will be installed by Windows.
8. If you cannot display the Epson printer in the window, select “The printer I am looking for is not listed”. Then select “Add a local or network printer using manual settings” and click “Next”.
9. Select “Use Current Port”.
10. Select USB001 (virtual printer port for USB) from the drop-down list on the right and click “Next”.
11. Go to the “Manufacturer” column and then select “EPSON”.
12. Select your device from the “Tools” column. If you cannot view your device, select “Windows Update”. As the printer list continues to update, select “Epson” in the “Manufacturer” column along with the device from the “Tools” column.
13. Click on “Next”.
14. Enter the printer name and click “Next”.
15. Click “Do not share this printer” and then “Next”.
16. Click on “Print a Test Page”.
17. Finally select “Close” and press “Finish”.
Fix 7: Restart Epson printer and Windows 10 computer
While you may already know how to restart your Epson printer and your Windows 10 computer, here we have recorded a step-by-step process to help you do this option properly.
1. Close print jobs.
2. Check that there are no jobs in the print queue.
3. Turn off Windows 10 and the printer.
4. Now restart your Windows 10 computer and printer.
5. Print a test page to verify that the problem has been resolved.
Fix 8: Install Windows 10 update
An Epson printer in an error state can be repaired by installing the updates available for the Windows operating system. Learn how to maintain available Windows 10 updates in 6 quick steps.
1. Open the “Start” menu in Windows 10.
2. Then open “Settings”.
3. The next step would be to visit the “Update and security” settings.
4. Click “Windows Update”.
5. Now tap on “Verify” in the “Updates” button.
6. Any Windows 10 updates will be set up now.
You may encounter such printing problems from time to time. Knowing their answers is the only tactic to managing them. We expect our alternatives to affect your daily life. When we store your printer in an Epson error state, we assume that we can help you avoid many more printing errors, such as an Epson offline printer and an Epson printer printing blank pages. Find out how to escape from these types of errors with one click.
Read on our pages to find out more with us!