When it comes to the security of your professional and personal computer, AVG should be your first option. AVG belongs to trusted anti-virus applications that offer full computer protection. Besides, AVG is also famous for easily downloading, installing and running this process. Besides, it includes an automatic update feature that constantly protects your computer from complex viruses and threats. However, sometimes you may get stuck while downloading AVG, installing the trigger or updating. In this case, call AVG.
If you have AVG Free installed on your computer, you can shop online and also make online transactions. It also keeps an eye on surfing, which ensures secure online access and blocks those sites where the system may be snared with threats or adware.
Sometimes AVG Antivirus does not recognize the application or may block the program from working on your computer. You need to make an exception in antivirus configurations to block AVG antivirus protection from starting the application. AVG activate, to get a blocked application, you need to add an exception to the AVG firewall configuration.
Open the client interface to AVG Antivirus or security program
• Click the “Computer” tile on the main screen
• Then click ‘Settings’ and then select ‘Exceptions’.
• Then hover over “Browser” and double-click the executable file of the application that you want to set as reliable.
• Finally, click OK twice to use the current new settings, and then click “Yes” in case Windows asks for permission to save the corrections.
These are just a few actions that can make an AVG exception, please follow these steps to allow a program with a firewall.
- Locate the entry in your program that you must attach to make it credible. Click “Block” in the Action column next to the input and adjust the “Allow” settings.
- Allow obscured application from the AVG firewall
- If you are using the paid version of AVG, continue.
- Then click “Settings” and then select “Programs”. Then AVG determines the partial program list on the monitor.
• Then click “Insert” and click Browse, and then double-click the program executable file title.
• Click “Create” and then “OK”.
• In the past, click “Yes” if Windows asks for permission to save the switch, and then close the application. At the moment you have access to the application you need.
Activation code for AVG is a 25 digit code that will allow your AVG application for controlling the unusual traffic that comes from the network. A firewall setting can be customized after the activation. You can choose the setting for your PC.